Thank you for your interest in being a Freedom Movement Ambassador!
You’ve likely heard us share that Freedom Movement is not a “what,” but rather, a “who.” And, it’s not about one person; we’re a tribe. Becoming a Freedom Movement Ambassador is about linking arms with our fellow sisters, together bringing truth, love and freedom to the women around us.
As an Ambassador, you’ll be part of our “troops on the ground,” using social media and word of mouth to help Freedom Movement reach women in corners of your region that we couldn’t before. It’s our goal to bring victory and freedom to all women – and we need your help to do it!
HOW YOU'LL HELP:
RAISE AWARENESS AND EXCITEMENT ABOUT AN UPCOMING FREEDOM MOVEMENT TOUR STOP AT YOUR CHURCH OR IN YOUR AREA!
- Your biggest responsibility as a Freedom Movement Ambassador is to inspire and encourage women in your social circles to attend an upcoming and nearby Freedom Movement event.
- Follow Freedom Movement on Facebook and Instagram, then share or tag your friends in our social media posts about your event. We also ask that you post unique content on your own social platforms (at least three, please). Or, you can go old school and just tell them about.
- We’d love if you bring at least two friends to the event yourself!
VOLUNTEER AT THE EVENT
Freedom Movement could not function without the help of our amazing volunteers! On the day of the event, we ask that you arrive a little early to help us scan and sell tickets, help at the store, restock treats, collect information cards and assist with other odd-and-end tasks that come up.
ATTEND A SPARK EVENT
Once we find a Lead Ambassador willing to host it at their house, we plan a “Spark Event” to gather existing and potential Ambassadors to give them details about our current tour and provide them with tools to help get the word out. (A Lead Ambassador is someone who thinks their church or city would be a great Freedom Movement tour stop and is willing to help rally other women in the area.)
HOW WE'LL HELP
TO HELP SET YOU UP TO BE AN AMBASSADOR, WE'LL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Our Freedom Movement anthem video to post on your social media platforms.
- Pre-designed social media posts with suggested verbiage to use.
- Direct communication with Melanie, our Director of Communications, to get answers and access to other resources you may need.
MISFIT TRIBE TOUR PROMO ASSETS
RIVER WEST CHURCH
KAUAI CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'RE DOING AS AN AMBASSADOR, WE'LL GIVE YOU:
- Exclusive access to the “Freedom Movement Ambassadors” private Facebook group where you can connect with the Freedom Movement team and fellow Ambassadors across the globe, and receive weekly encouragement from Karrie!
- Special offers, like discounts on merchandise and tickets.
- Exclusive FM information! Be the first to receive the latest updates on Freedom Movement, including speaker announcements, new tour stops and workshop themes, and other exciting information.
- Prayer with Karrie before the event. Just moments before the doors open for the event, you’ll join fellow area Ambassadors for a special time of prayer (and group photo) with Karrie.